YOUR NEW FIRM:
- BENEFITS Flexible working conditions AND WFH if you require!
- Providing a stimulating work environment and the support and recognition you deserve!
- Convenient Perth location!
- Above market salary for the best talent!
- Be supported and trained by award winning lawyers!
- Rewarding employee benefits!
YOUR NEW ROLE:
- Senior Position
- Day-to-day management of files
- Drafting letters and court documents
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Help maintain cases by keeping contact with people involved in the case and scheduling appointments
- Preparing and filing discovery requests
- Other duties as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Experience in personal injury law or Workers compensation law will be highly regarded (3 years + preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate initiative
- Must be a team player and be a good collaborator
- Self-motivated and driven, ability to work autonomously
- Superior attention to detail
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or call 0466 129 690 for a confidential discussion.