New Year – New Start!
We are working with a well-respected local council situated in the eastern suburbs who are looking for a skilled and experienced Horticulturalist to join their Parks & Garden Team.
They are offering a 6-month contract with a view to extending and will be working a 9-day fortnight. To be successful for this role you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum MR Driver’s License
- Certificate II or III in Horticulture;
- Experience operating various plant and equipment;
- Proven use of hand tools;
- Current Police Clearance (min 3 months old);
- Ability to pass D&A Medicals.
So if you are interested and wish to be considered APPLY NOW or call Kate on 0478 644 025 for more information.
**Please note that only candidates with the relevant skills/experience will be contacted**