Our client is an established, full services practice offering services and advice in the areas of business advisory, taxation, accounting, superannuation, succession planning, corporate secretarial services and advisory. With multiple Partners, an experience Administration team and over 25 staff, the role covers all areas of internal accounts and finance responsibilities.
Currently seeking a Finance Manager, to assist in managing a small team. This is a hands on role involving all financial and accounting responsibilities and various duties as required. The role is a part-time position at 0.6 FTE. Working with a great team, there is an opportunity to make this position your own. The person should have vision and be able to communicate this to the stakeholder group and execute where required.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Daily data entry
- Preparing cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Fortnightly Payroll
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Monthly KPI reports
- Monthly invoice processing
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts
- Preparation of tax related lodgments including: BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax
- Various other Administrative and Finance Duties;
- Excel skills
- An entrepreneurial approach
- Interested in a challenge
- A strong work ethic
- Staff management experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Commercial and business awareness
Please contact Ross Stephens on 0447346883 if you would like to discuss this opportunity further or apply below!