We are partnering with a market leading Mid-Tier business who are one of the most respected and successful global firms. The Audit and Assurance division team work alongside clients that include highly successful SME’s, ASX listed entities, high-nett worth individuals and leaders across all industry sectors.
With an extraordinary wealth of experience, they are able to support their clients as they look to strengthen their business, transition through changes and grow further in the future.
As a part of this growth, the Audit division is seeking to add the services of an Audit Manager to join their team to lead Audit engagements whilst fostering and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Working alongside an experienced team both locally and globally, you will:
- Offer input into audit engagement mapping, assessing, reporting, budgeting and provide support to other senior leaders
- Manager day to day engagements and provided feedback and mentoring to Senior and Intermediate Auditors
- Provide client feedback and planning for current and future engagements
- Support multiple jobs with external/financial statement audit services for clients including Mining organisations, NFPs, SME’s, family groups and ASX listed entities
- Build robust and consultative client relationships including attending client meetings and acting as a central point of contact
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold relevant CA or CPA qualifications
- Thrive in a collaborative team culture and be self-motivated and proactive
- Big 4 experience desirable
- Enjoy creating and sharing innovative client-led ideas
- Be commercially-minded, professionally curious and demonstrate a passion for learning
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Audit methodologies
- Be experienced in leading and motivating engagement teams
What is offered:
Our client offers unrivalled careers for professional accountants and supports further learning and development as well as providing an inclusive and collaborative culture.
The role offers an exceptional remuneration and benefits package, amazing work environment and offices as well as full support to all its staff.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact Ross Stephens on 0447 346 883 or apply below.